Warehouse Team Member- Southern & Northern California
Found Rental Co’s Warehouse Team Member is an organized and detail-oriented person who takes great pride in the quality of product we rent. They are responsible for performing essential duties related to the warehouse such as pulling, prepping, and protecting equipment for deliveries. They have working knowledge of the warehouse and Found’s inventory. This person must be thoughtful about their daily tasks and anticipate the needs of our customers and the team at Found, while always maintaining the integrity of the company and brand.
- Execute day-to-day operations, tasks, and the quality output of their assigned warehouse department
- Execute the ready-to-rent process and procedure
- Execute the material handling process and procedure
- Perform 6S audits to ensure the warehouse is clean and in efficient working condition
- Follow all safety protocol
- Ensure all rest breaks and meal breaks are taken in accordance with California state law
- Keep all exits and aisles clear from blockage
- Monitor the quality of inventory and maintain the highest quality product
- Pick, pull, and packing of rentals
- Report to Warehouse Lead any inventory needing repairs or cleaning
- Maintain communication with Warehouse Lead to guarantee smooth warehouse shifts.
- Delivery and pickup duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Passion for safety
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Full time or part time
- Hourly, paid weekly
- Typically, Monday – Friday however days and hours vary as needed during busy season
Please send your current resume & a list of references to email@example.com.
The email subject line should read 'Full name & position you are applying for.
Please be sure to tell us a bit about yourself & why you are applying.
We look forward to hearing from you!