Installation Lead - Southern & Northern California
Found Rental Co’s Installation Lead is an individual who has strong leadership skills, exudes professionalism, is an expert in customer service, and has a working knowledge of the inventory. They work quickly, efficiently, and safely at all times. They must be detailed-oriented and organized while leading their team during deliveries and strikes. They have excellent communication skills with the client and also with the operations and dispatch team back at the shop. This person must be thoughtful about their daily tasks and anticipate the needs of our customers and the team at Found, while always maintaining the integrity of the company and brand.
- Lead delivery and strike team out in the field
- Identify themselves to customers upon delivery as the point of contact
- Walk through placement of all equipment with customer before and after setup
- Protect equipment through proper use of material handling and proper loading of truck
- Work efficiently with time management skills to ensure the event is setup within projected labor budget
- Maintain communication with the operation and dispatch departments upon arrival and departure as well as any issues or changes on site
- Accuracy with all paperwork
- Communicate with operations regarding any damaged or missing equipment
- Be respectful of venue’s rules and regulations and treat the property with the upmost care
- Follow all safety protocol
- Ensure all rest breaks and meal breaks are taken by the team in accordance with California state law
- Teach and mentor fellow team members
- If also driving, maintain a clean driving record
- Warehouse duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Not easily frustrated by changes or other’s indecisiveness
- Ability to set and communicate installation and strike parameters in a friendly manner to the customer
- Passion for safety
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Full time or part time
- Hourly, paid weekly
- Days and hours vary on a weekly basis, mostly weekends
Please send your current resume & a list of references to email@example.com.
The email subject line should read 'Full name & position you are applying for.
Please be sure to tell us a bit about yourself & why you are applying.
We look forward to hearing from you!