Found Rental Co’s Social Media Coordinator has experience in the events industry. They are a forward thinking individual who plans and executes in a creative manner. This person realizes the importance of online presence, is passionate about representing the brand and gaining new business through targeted posts and constant interaction. They have a deep understanding of social media, the algorithms of social media, and how to communicate to audiences across various platforms. They have excellent judgement, and are always able to identify opportunities while maximizing Found’s exposure. This person is a self motivator and is not someone who is looking for us to outline content needs. They have experience with social media, and the ability to showcase this experience right away.
- Maintain the brand, with written copy and aesthetic across all social channels
- Creatively coordinate planning, implementation and updating the company's social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and other platforms as they arise)
- Implement social and creative calendar according to brand objectives
- Responsible for scheduling content daily for key channels according to brand and business goals
- Responsible for responding to messages on social channels
- Create engaging social media content and manage accounts.
- Create and edit video content.
- Daily Instagram stories
- Assist with scheduling posts and finding/creating content across platforms (working with Marketing Coordinator)
- Assist in researching new social media outlets, trends in media and determining where Found should have a presence
- Support marketing team on campaigns, product launches and day-to-day content
- Manage online marketing campaigns and analytics on Google Adwords, Facebook
- Supports sales team by providing sales data, market trends, account analysis, and new product information
- Passion for the events industry and its best practices
- Resourcefulness. Able to take ownership of the project
- Professional and ethical interaction while representing Found’s beliefs
- Basic understanding of different marketing strategies and skills, specifically targeting the events industry.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write social copy and open contracts with influencers
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and how to effectively build up a social page
- Creative ways to adopt social media trends to the brands point of view
- Experience and familiarity with social scheduling and analytic platforms + ability to report data to team
- Experience and familiarity with social editing programs
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously